Monday, October 20, 2008

Alas, I made my first online purchase...









Sigh.. The pleasures of shopping is putting a drain to my ever-depleting bank account. To make matters worse, I hv discovered the joy of shopping without having to dress up and tire my poor feet walking around malls. And to think Jack's Place (my BD client) is having so much difficulty trying to tempt ppl to buy online when I for one, cannot resist. *groans*

Precisely the fact tt I didn't buy on credit makes the heartache even more real. :(

Now, please tell me what am I going to do with 16 new tops/dresses when they arrive in November??

Gosh, I really need to be restrained. Tie me to my bed and make me obey. HAHAHA! Fine, tt sounds wrong. Confiscate my card, make me eat grass, just do anything to make this craving go away!!! Sobs.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home